Win Tech Mobiles Understand Your Device

ZTE Unlock Code Calculator

2.2K Flares Twitter 32 Facebook 2K Google+ 168 StumbleUpon 1 Pin It Share 0 Email -- Reddit 1 LinkedIn 3 Buffer 0 2.2K Flares ×

This is an online ZTE unlock code calculator to get NCK and SPCK codes for many ZTE and ZTE based mobile phones (check supported phone models below), and it’s free to use. Give your feedback through comment.

Supported phone models for unlock: Many ZTE models and ZTE manufactured other brands that require 12 digit unlock codes supported by this calculator. The following list is a sample and it’s not final and complete. If you have question please use forums, support or write to us. No support or help provided through comment system, because of the nature comment system works and it’s denies long conversations.

SFR-114, SFR-231, SFR-232, SFR-341, SFR-342, SFR-343, SFR-251, SFR-251 Messenger Edition, N261, N281, Orange Vegas, Orange Lisbon, Orange Rio, Orange Miami, Orange Rome ZTE Sage, TMN5000, Vodafone Indie, X670, X760, X761, X960, X991, G-N 281, GX760, GX761, GR230, GR231, A261+, X990, T-Mobile Vairy Touch, T Mobile Vairy Touch II, Vodafone 547, ZTE Zest, Zong R221, Zong R231 and more…

Update: T-Mobile Zest II supported

If you found any supported model not included in this list, please tell us via comment, we’ll update it promptly

ZTE CALCULATOR

How to calculate ZTE12 Digit unlock code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sEAtRHWWqA

If you’re new to ZTE phones and unlocking the following articles help a lot, please read and continue.

ZTE UNLOCK CODE CALCULATOR

Enter IMEI to Calculate NCK and SPCK Unlock codes

Enter IMEI :

We do not record any personal information and/or do not collect IMEI of your phones you’re using to calculate unlock codes. This calculator working as a PHP script. Read privacy policy.

Comments (1054) Trackbacks (15)
  1. This worked, thanks very much

2. This did the business of unlocking my daughters’ Vodafone 547 ‘first time’. Would recommend to family & friends, many thanx

3. good job guys this web is breliant keep it up…………….

4. Hi. Could you please confirm that this will unlock an orange rio to a tesco mobile sim card. I tried to a 3 sim and got the same as the others, emergency calls only. Now looking at Tesco Sim but want to make sure this works before going down that route. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. Regards Angela

• @ Angela, Read this article http://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/free-unlock-code-for-orange-rio/ ; particularly last paragraph. As result of UK Three not supporting 2G network in the area you’re using, you are receiving Emergency calls only message in a 2G phone. Your question about Tesco mobile should be asked to their support center, they can give you exact answer about 2G network coverage. However from my knowledge Tesco Mobile widely supporting 2G; therefore you can use RIO without trouble. Have a nice time.

5. Thanks it works really good, i love it!! I will use it again!!!

6. Thank a lot now i can use my old zte cute ^^

7. hi … my device is ZTE mf 110 IMEI : 864446000404590 UNLOCK CODE : 044152404862 NOT WORK !!!!!!!

8. it worked why is it saying emergancy only.. someone help?

• There are many reasons, 1. Most common; If you’re using a 2G phone with a provider supports only 3G network (like 3UK) you’ll get emergency call only. 2. May be your SIM isn’t active, an inactive SIM. 3. Phone in your hand blocked / blacklisted? 4. A faulty phone can not find network. 5. Cellular phones made for US / Canada region does not support Europe / Asia networks and vise versa; operating different network signal ranges. Check which is best answer for your device.

• as admin it would help if u told her what to do. TSHA on the emergency type in *983*865625# and that will take u to the unlock screan

9. i have an old motorola phone that is asking for a subsidy code any suggestions

10. This service is highly appreciated. Thanks for the help. it was so fast.

11. I WAS NOT ABLE TO ENTER THE UNLOCKING VALUES ON MY PHONE SCREEN

12. hello a question I’m trying to unlock a vodafone 547 of Spain from the calculator to enter the mobile imei gave me two codes a NCK Code: 422934008680 SPCK / SP Code: 555947009840 my question to unlock the phone which one should I enter and lit it with a card from another operator and asked me the code but my question is which of the two introduce thank you very much for your input Greetings hola una pregunta estoy tratando de desbloquear un vodafone 547 de España desde de la calculadora al entrar el imei del movil me dio dos codes uno NCK Code : 422934008680 SPCK/SP Code : 555947009840 mi pregunta para desbloquear el teléfono cual de los dos debo introducir ya lo encendí con una tarjeta de otro operador y me pide el code pero mi duda es cual de los dos introducirle muchas gracias por su aporte saludos

13. hola muchas gracias por su aporte desinteresado yo ahora necesito desbloquear un lg gs 290 de movistar españa y un samsung s3370 tambien de movistar me pregunto hay alguna calculadora como esta que calcula el codigo para estos modelos antes mencionados muchas gracias de antemano saludos hello thank you very much for your selfless contribution I now need to unlock a lg gs 290, Movistar Spain and movistar Samsung S3370 also wonder how this is a calculator that calculates the code for these models mentioned above thank you very much in advance Greetings

14. Stvarno korisna stvar. I radi! Ali bih voleo da znam, postoji li ovakav sajt za Samsung telefone. Konkretno me zanima za telefon SGH-E251. Hvala! Really useful thing. And works! But I’d like to know, is there such a site for Samsung phones. I am specially interested in the phone SGH-E251. Thanks!

15. can you get a code for the skype phone which is amoi wp-s1 plz imei 357767014322609

16. I tried this website and I thought it wouldn’t work but I was really pleased that it worked. Now I can put any sim card in my phone.

17. finaly site who works bravo

18. my fone is ZTE A66 model with IMEI 357941026357685

19. Thanks sooo much, I’ve been wanting to be able to use Vodaphone for ages so this is a real help!

20. Thanks.Someone please help me with ZTE A66+ with Airtel ghana and IMEI 353864022798310

21. Unlocking code worked a treat with my t-mobile sim card. Only problem is that there is now alternating letters/figures (‘line 1′ and ’746′) in the top right of my screen. I can get rid of the ‘line 1′ by going into phone settings and switching off “show own number” but the number 746 remains. Anybody got any idea how to get rid of this?

22. Hi please i want to know if this calculator to unlock is validity to unlock a ZTE CUTE movistar Spain thanks in advance Hola por favor deseo saber si esta calculadora para desbloquear es validad para desbloquear un zte cute de movistar españa gracias de antemano

• ZTE CUTE from Movistar Spain is basically a N281 based mobile. It’s supported. Try this steps http://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/t-mobile-vairy-touch-ii-unlock-it-free/

23. Great! This Calculator made my day :) Works perfect with Vodafone 547. Thx a lot and have a good day!

24. must have been some kind of glitch on my phone because the screen is now showing the t-mobile text in the top corner. Strange!

25. my zte f102 h3g need 16 digit unlock code my imei 356740032041924, help me pls..

• Unfortunately ZTE F102 not supported yet.

• I have ZTE F102 phone. Just read it isnt currently supported. Do you know if a code is even being developed to unlock this? Timescale? Im having major problems with my current provider, and have been without active use of a mobile phone for a week now.

• NO, We don’t have a tool to calculate codes for this model and probably not in near feature. There are no code calculators released in commercial versions too. Direct unlock by cable is possible. Also you can get the code from service provider.

26. nice,,tnx guys,,keep it up. ——EDITED COMMENT, unaccepted word.

27. can you plz help mei unlock this:IMEI 01148700576200608 its a 17 dgit

28. how to unlock this:IMEI 01148700576200608 its a 17 dgit tnx,

29. HI, Many thanks. It works well.

30. Hi, I have an AT&T R225 GoPhone that I cannot unlock. I’ve tried all the instructions numerous times even in different combinations. After enetering the NCK code it says something like “Code Accepted” then it shuts itseld down and does not work with any other sim. Can anyone help? Would be much appreciated. Mike in London, UK

31. Thanks, worked to unlock a T-mobile Vairy Touch II

32. Absolutely CLASS site !!!. Unlocked 3 of my phones absolutely FREE of Charge…..Will Recommend This Site to everyone i know……pure QUALITY,many thanks……….kinder (LIVERPOOL)

33. ZTE F102,UK 3 imei:356740030933213 need 16 digit unlock code thanks

• Sorry, We can’t provide the code for free. Paid service sites getting the code. calculation algorithm also not in public.

34. I WANT THE CODES FOR ZTE A66+ IMEI IS 353864022798310 OPERATOR IS AIRTEL GHANA THANKS

35. i want to get the code for zte g-r221 imei:353516045681671 thank u

36. WHY IS NOBODY HELPING ME? PLEASE I NEED THE CODES FOR ZTE A66+ IMEI IS 353864022798310 OPERATOR IS AIRTEL GHANA THANKS

37. Got my son orange rio for his birthday but he wanted to be on o2. This code worked great and his phone i unlocked. Saved me the additional cost of paying for it unlocked. Thanks so much

38. worked fab on my boyfriends phone thanks

39. Thank you very much, it worked perfectly. Thanks again.

40. can u calculate code for zte t108 mobile with imei 358834030239743………thnx in advance

41. how do i unlock zte imei 359264037256798- ZTE G R221 tmobile U.K. also show password for vodafone

• IMEI : 359264037256798 NCK Code : 840729494598 SPCK/SP Code : 637371124950 Calculator : http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/ How to enter code : http://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/how-to-enter-unlock-code-to-zte-phone/

42. Can u unlock it the t mobile vibe

43. Brilliant – worked well and efficiently. Thank you!

44. NOBODY HELPING ME? PLEASE I NEED THE CODES FOR ZTE A66+ IMEI IS 353864022798310 OPERATOR IS AIRTEL GHANA THANKS

45. Hi I have zte f102. pleas give me 16 digit code. Any suggestions?

46. hi, I have my telstra t3020 Imei: 353518040651824 Nck: 884718424666 Spck/Sp: 202864464471 What’s the unlock code? Please I have 1 tried time left. DO please help me

47. hi there, I just got the following info for my zte t3020 telstra smart touch, IMEI : 353518040651824 NCK Code : 884718424666 SPCK/SP Code : 202864464471 i tried the nck as unlock code, but it doesn’t work, so could you please tell me the real unlock code but not nck? I only have 1 try time left. Thanks

• For ZTE T3020 you need an eight digit code, isn’t it ? How could you type 12 digit code ? Use this calculator as said above comment http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-blade-code-calculator/

48. heya im looking for an np code for a huawei g6603 the imei code is 353537040950036 when i typed in the nck code this did not work so is your calculator compatible with this phone?

• @ Shannon, this calculator only supports few models of ZTE phones. Do not try these codes to any other phones.

49. Hi guys – can confirm that this works on ZTE GX930 too – thanks!

50. thanx alot