Win Tech Mobiles Understand Your Device

2Dec/10335

How to enter unlock code to ZTE phone

468 Flares Twitter 5 Facebook 453 Google+ 9 StumbleUpon 1 Pin It Share 0 Email -- Reddit 0 LinkedIn 0 Buffer 0 468 Flares ×

Visitors asking questions about how to enter unlock code to some ZTE phones. We don’t have exact answer for this question because there are lot of models in market and we’re not able to test all. But these are the common methods to enter unlock code to generic ZTE or ZTE based phones.

How to Enter Unlock code to ZTE phone

1. Insert an unacceptable SIM card to locked phone, now phone should ask unlock code (NP code?). Easy just enter code.
  2. Not working?, alright now remove the SIM card and try this code ###825*09# . got the prompt for code? enter the code.
  3. Failed above, try *983*8284# . It should work.
  4. Try *983*865625# also it’s working on few models of ZTE phones like F102 (Thank you ‘Lomarko’ for your comment)

All above methods failed? Try Google search and share any new methods via comment with your phone model, let’s help each other.

Happy unlocking.

Comments (335) Trackbacks (0)
  1. Team : I am not getting any method to reach the point so that I can enter the unlock code. My phone is ZTE G S500, Please help …

• Try *983*258#

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 1

• Thanks Team, With the comment above , I am reaching now to the point to enter the unlock code now, but I have following info IMEI : 355610042137882 NCK Code : 442572884642 SPCK/SP Code : 620203024658 I tried both of them but its not unlocking, only three tries are left, can you help in this case too…

2. Thanks Team, With the comment above , I am reaching now to the point to enter the unlock code now, but I have following info IMEI : 355610042137882 NCK Code : 442572884642 SPCK/SP Code : 620203024658 I tried both of them but its not unlocking, only three tries are left, can you help in this case too…

3. hi i tried these number *983*8284# & *983*865625# without having a sim in the phone. As soon as i put the last “#” it goes to another screen asking for a Password. What & where can i get the password? Thx for your help in advance. Kevin

4. i entered *983*8284# and it asked for a password so i entered my NCK Code : 042798406064, but it told me that it was the wrong password any ideas ?

5. please help me to unlock a phone ZTE G-X670,imei:358895032824519pls and tks

6. what code do y tipe? nick or spck? it don’t works with no one.please help me

7. Plz help… zte f100 requires 16 digits network lock code imei : 358047034169879

8. Thnx 4 da ideas

9. Can somebody please help! I have a Spanish Vodafone Indie phone and I want to put an English Vodafone sim in it. I have blocked the phone as I have tried various codes and ran out of tries. I desperatley need this phone for business. Can anybody advise me on what to do next please!! Tanya

10. You guys are brilliant! I unlocked my Vibe E200 first time! The only problem I’m having now is accessing the internet as I’m now using an Orange sim card. Is there any way round the problem? Hoping some one can help but if not, thank you so much anyway. Linzi

11. please help me to unlock zte t100 IMEI: 356535032791001 thankz in advance., :)

12. HI NEED HELP GOT VAITY PHONE UNLOCKED BUT WONT ACCEPT MY O2 SIM CARD JUST GET A BLANK SCREEN WORKS WITH EVERYTHING ELSE

13. i need unlock code ZTE F102 H3G (operator 3G UK) IMEI 356740032482144 need enter 16 digit code only after *983*865625# Tell it possible online unlock? Big Thanks…….

• I too require a 16 digit code to unlock my ZTE phone that is on 3network at the moment, Please can you advise me of hat it is or an alternative ? Thank you,,,

14. Plz help… zte mf112 requires 16 digits network lock code imei : 355435045140927

15. ZTE F102 only with box

16. ZTE imei : 357555043933045

17. Hi there, I have a T-Mobile Vairy Touch 1: I have unlocking code but, I can’t get to the NP Code screen, I have tried all codes ###825*09# *983*8284# *983*865625# *983*285# It comes as error FOR EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY Nothing seems to be working, I even paid for the unlocking code but the guys who gave me it, even they’re unable to do much.. Please help anyone if they had similar issue with T-Mobile version. Thanks in Adv

• Read further please. http://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/free-unlock-codes-for-orange-vegas/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxWevOFrk0&feature=related

18. HI can i please have the unlock code and password for a ZTE , V9 so it can take a telstra sim card. the imei is :355912041427367 thanks

19. Please I need Network unlock code for Huawei G2101 PHONE imei: 354093044242854 sn: 3wa4tb1142017563 Anyone?

20. Hi i am having the same problem like Kevin “i tried these number *983*8284# & *983*865625# without having a sim in the phone. As soon as i put the last “#” it goes to another screen asking for a Password. What & where can i get the password? My normally use password “1234″ does not work. My phone is ZTE 221, IMEI : 353516045646096 Thanks in advance.

• If it’s accept 12 digit; try NCK with password field. also 1122 should be phone password I hope.

• I’ve tried with your suggestion for 12 digits NCK code and 1122. It doesn’t work. Thank you so much, anyway, for your prompt reply and helps. Regards,

21. W’D LIKE TO UNLOCK MA ZTE 351573020785789

• you may try with this http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/ and follow the steps mentioned at the top of this page.

22. Hi there, i bought a zte-g s318 phone in namibia and would like to know how i can unblock the sim of an argentine movistar sim to use on it. the imei no is: 864591003375949 Thanks in advance

23. I am trying to unblock my sim but it does’nt work i tried the top 3 my imei code is 352945041730748 PLEASE HELP!!

24. Hi guys I’m trying to unlock a zte f107. I have tried codes and calculators and always get a 12 digit nck spck code. The required code to be entered is 16 digits. Can you help pls IMEI : 358048031440420 Thank you

25. hello i got a zte black touch and i tried this numbers, but it failed. my imei is :351816040045993 please help

26. can somebody help me? how can i view the firmware version of my ZTE t2 and ZTE t90? what is the code for this? any help is really really much appreciated..thanks..

27. which password do i use after inputting *983*8284#

28. I have got as far as needing to put the code in on ZTE phone but it needs 16 digit code, I now only have 3 attempts left. My phones on 3network does this make a difference? please can you give a 16 digit code or an alternative? Thankyou.

29. I bought and AT&T R225 or ZTE R225 from Target (a big store in the United States), used the phone in teh USA, and then put in my Canadian (Fido) chip , pressed teh menu button for teh phone password and entered the NCK code, worked like a charm thanks to whomever made this blog !!!!!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!

30. Sorry, the np code is good but the mobile is still lock. i try with the code given by the zte calculator, just press ###825*09#. And my messenger edition 251 prompt code np. after storing this code, i cant get np code and the mobile is still lock. thanks imei : 357930030941691 svn: 78

31. PLease help for unlocking F160 ZTE F160 AT&T USA IMEI: 359078034680135

32. wow this is a amazing i love it and it is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

33. Yaaaaaaay :) this website is amazing, the code unlocked my phone straight away and it saved me £10 and a trip to the market

34. My phone need 16 digitos and the calculator only 12 thank you. phone zte f950 yoigo spain imei 358719030081544

35. much appreciated guidance. the *983*8284# with working sim inside worked for my zte-g n281.

36. This web site is really working and I appiciate. I am also reccomend for other people

37. hi, i entered NCK code in ZTE R225, and it unlocked the phone but it doesn’t shows any network when i use my gsm card…. it shows NO SERVICE… please help me

38. How do i unlock the networkof my ZTE G X760

39. hi i want unlock ZTE MODEL F102 but when i put the code the phone ask me to, please enter network unlock code 16 digit

40. how can i put unlock codes to my zte g s500

41. Works with ZTE G-N295 Sydney too!!! :)

42. Can any one help me to unlock 3ZTE F107 model mobile phone…..thank you

43. Please help unlock the ZTE T100 IMEI: 358974030010395 Requires 16-digit code to unlock it.

44. I hv got unlock code spck/nck………but not able to unlock my Zte mf 112 modem Plz tell me what is the procidure to unlock my modem or How to enter nck/spck code to my Zte mf 112 modem….? Thnks In Advance

45. Please help unlock the ZTE T100 IMEI: 356535033839346 Requires 16-digit code to unlock it

46. Is zte mf192 modem supported?

47. Can u please help me with the sim network unlock pin. I have a ZTE-V9C tablet and the imei is 355913040873346. I have tried code with the above calculator, but the code is not accepted by the tablet. I live in india and the tablet is tied to reliance

48. MY PHONE ZTE-G R231 accept *983*8284# code but it required passward..what is the passward plzz?? regards.

49. my ime code is 865008001643698 pliz i need the 16 digit network code. i will appreciate.

50. orange boston IMEI : 352102040022640 i have problem : sim network unlock pin please help me