Visitors asking questions about how to enter unlock code to some ZTE phones. We don’t have exact answer for this question because there are lot of models in market and we’re not able to test all. But these are the common methods to enter unlock code to generic ZTE or ZTE based phones.
- Insert an unacceptable SIM card to locked phone, now phone should ask unlock code (NP code?). Easy just enter code.
- Not working?, alright now remove the SIM card and try this code ###825*09# . got the prompt for code? enter the code.
- Failed above, try *983*8284# . It should work.
- Try *983*865625# also it’s working on few models of ZTE phones like F102 (Thank you ‘Lomarko’ for your comment)
- For ZTE S302, TMN1200, MEGAFON SP09, EMPORIA V170 Life+ >> insert a SIM card and type ###3854#UNLOCK_CODE# . (Replace UNLOCK_CODE with unique unlock code for your phone)
- ZTE VODAFONE ZTC SP50 >> insert a SIM card and type ###1562#UNLOCK_CODE# and after press GREEN KEY. (Replace UNLOCK_CODE with unique unlock code for your phone)
All above methods failed? Try Google search and share any new methods via comment with your phone model, let’s help each other.