Orange RIO got 3G feature and named Orange RIO II. Orange RIO 2 is a ZTE X991 based phone with 3 Mega-pixel camera, 320 x240 pixel 2.5 inches touch screen and dedicated QWERTY keypad. This is a HSDPA enabled handset with 3G+ data speed for fastest internet access and Bluetooth + USB connectivity for accessories and PC connectivity.
Furthermore RIO 2 built with MP3 player and FM radio, 3-megapixel camera with video recording and MicroSD card slot supports up to 8GB memory. Also have a 3.5 inches headphone jack. Application side phone comes with Orange messenger (supports video messaging), orange widgets, web browser, social networking integration and email client that supports push mail.
RIO-II introduced in two colour scheme white and black.
How to unlock RIO II by code.[blue_message]If you’re looking to unlock an Orange RIO 2G phone visit here[/blue_message] [blue_message]If you have a Orange RIO II which require a 16 digit code to unlock, this solution simply does not work and we don’t have a code to unlock your phone.[/blue_message] [green_message]Thanks to Kelly for comment that confirm ZTE code calculator supports RIO II.
“I unlocked my Rio in seconds =D And I used a Three sim and it works fine since Orange have said that the Rio is 3g compatible so….this site is a life saver lol thanks =)” [/green_message]
- Find Orange RIO-II ‘s IMEI, enter *#06# to phone screen will display a 15 digit number which is IMEI. Note it down. (Need help to find IMEI? read this post how to find imei)
- Go to ZTE unlock code calculator page in tools section and input 15 digit IMEI to calculate NCK code.
- [button url=”https://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/”]Go to ZTE Calculator[/button]
- Power off your phone and insert an unacceptable SIM card to phone.
- Now power on the phone
- Phone will ask NP code this time, enter calculated NCK code.
- Your phone now unlocked and accept any GSM SIM card.
- If you need more help on entering unlock code visit this page
Feedback appreciated; use comment. happy unlocking.
Help others find this article, share this story on Facebook or Twitter; Bookmark us at Del.icio.us, Digg; Googlers give us +1.