T-Mobile Vairy Touch II – Unlock it Free

T-Mobile Vairy Touch II affordable touchscreen mobile can be unlock-able through ZTE unlock code calculator. It’s identical to ZTE G-N281.

T-Mobile Vairy Touch II
T-Mobile Vairy Touch II

For more information and specification visit http://www.gsmarena.com/t_mobile_vairy_touch_ii-pictures-3190.php

How to unlock T-Mobile Vairy Touch II

• Get the IMEI number – Switch on T-Mobile Vairy Touch II( or ZTE G-N281) without SIM card and type *#06#. Device will display 15 digit number on screen.
  • Calculate Code – Go to ZTE Code Calculator page (open in new window) and input the 15 digit IMEI number displayed on your T-Mobile Vairy Touch II (or ZTE G-N281). Calculate code as usual (Click calculate button)
  • Unlock – Enter calculated NCK code to locked T-Mobile Vairy Touch II ( read more here for how to enter unlock code https://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/how-to-enter-unlock-code-to-zte-phone/) When it’s ask for unlock code (NP code) insert the first code you have calculated from online calculator.

Happy unlocking ZTE G-N281 or T-Mobile Vairy Touch II.

Post test report via comments.

83 Responses to “T-Mobile Vairy Touch II – Unlock it Free”

1. MARK PONTING

WHEN I TURN MY PHONE ON WITHOUT SIM IT ASKS ME 2 PUT *#06# BUT THERES NO * OR # KEYS THERE JUST 0-9 PLEASE MESSAGE ME BK

• hi. i entered the # under d battery and now i ave place my chip in my phone and i ave been trying to put it in back 4 d unlock code… is wat i am doing the right thing? pls let me know

2. You can found the IMEI number on phone’s label under battery. A 15 digit number. If you have original provider’s sim please try *#06# with SIM card inside.

3. Hi there when i switch my phone on i get the message (input phone lock code) forgot the phone lock code. Can you help please.

• Sorry, we don’t have any solution to unlock phone code remotely, try 1234, 0000. If failed ask local professionals, they will unlock it in few minutes.

4. darshit joshi

hi thanks a lot for free unlocking code for t mobile vairy touch 2 (zte-g n281) it was straight way as u said on website and ya its free as well so thankf again for saving my money and time…….

5. It works fully, my orange uk sim card fully works on the phone now, so that means that all others will aswell.

6. Thank you very much, worked first time on my t-mobile vairy touch 2 (zte n281)
    Thanks again

Best Regards

7. Used on T-Mobile Vairy Touch II bought on PAYG today.
    Worked 1st Time.

Thanks very much.

8. Francisco

” When it’s ask for unlock code (NP code) insert the first code you have calculated ”

this step its disabeld in my cel, what can i do?

• try http://www.wintechmobiles.com/unlocking/how-to-enter-unlock-code-to-zte-phone/

• Francisco

wow! thanks for the quick response. I had already tried that first but I think I should have done something wrong. =) my phone is already unlocked for three of the five telephone companies in El Salvador. (Claro, Tigo, Movistar) thank you very much for everything.
        Greetings from Central America and Happy New Year!

9. Brefo emmanuel

Pls help me unlock my T mobile vairy touch 2 with IMEI: 359723030814028

10. any chance you could get unlock code for t-mobile vairy ll ime;357692037517599 hope you can help thanks

• Please use http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/ and calculate unlock codes yourself. it’s easy

11. grenadian

the happiest day of my life thank thank you soosososososo very much oh my gosh

12. its awesome the calculator worked and my Local Sim is working on it!

LOVE YOU GUYS

13. Colin

Have just done used this technique on my Vairy Touch ll and it worked first time!! Am now using an O2 sim in a phone previously locked to T Mobile great!!!

14. hiya, i have unlocked my t-mobile varry ii, but wen i put my 3G sim in, it says only emergency calls, i’ve tried the on and off method, but i get the same result, can any1 please help me, thank you

• Admin

Posting again;

This note made to Orange Rio unlock post and exactly match with this scenario too. In short, UK Three network provider switching off 2G coverage for several regions, therefore you can’t use any 2G phone with UK Three in few regions in the meantime.

A note to UK Three subscribers: Please be aware the ZTE X991 / Orange Rio is a 2G capable phone and does not support 3G network. Unfortunately I’ve read few online articles that UK Three network provider switching off their 2G (900/1800MHz) channels or 2G roaming. I’m not in UK and I don’t know the real story, but when you use UK Three SIM and you get something like “Emergency Calls Only” and no coverage indicator on display, most probably Three network does not support 2G (900/1800MHz) in the area you’re using. Please share your experience.

15. Jaime

Hi
    When I insert an unacceptable SIM card inside my ZTE G-N281 and power on it, there is not any message asking for the NCK Code, instead it just shows “wrong sim card” ” make sos call” and even sos call doesn’t work…
    How can I force it to ask for the NCK Code?
    Thanks a lot!!!

• Admin

• Jaime

I try with *983*8284# and then it ask me for a password (it seems to be 6 digit)… could you please help me again… tnx

16. Jaime

sorry about last comment… I finally unlocked my phone!!! thank you very much… you are great!!!

17. MANNS

It is brilliant online tool and its free….i used it for t mobile vairy touch 2 ;-))

18. Thank you very much………………
    This help me a lot…thanks ……….

19. zack armstead

i have been succsesful, thank you i have now unlocked my phone and i am now on o2 thanks πŸ™‚ u saved me
    Β£5 πŸ˜›

20. waheed khan

Awasom bro brilliant work
    you are my life and money saver
    hats off to you
    worked so easily that i had never thought

21. Nazna

help please, mine does not say unlock. my phone is locked to tmobile, i tried this and put an o2 sim in, on the right hand side it says SOS in the middle is a little image and on the other side it says , i forgot sorry but my phone doesn’t even switch on now! i dont know whats happening! before this happened i inserted an o2 sim and it said ‘insert sim’ but the o2 sim was already in.

22. Nazna

i unlocked my fone to all networks, but only tmobile and 3 works for some reason, when i insert an 02 sim or vodafone sim, it says ‘insert sim’ HELP PLEASE!

23. Brendon

i have got a T Mobile ZTE-G N281 that had a tmobile sim card when i put another it says Network Unlock Code can you help me

IMEI:357692033073894

24. AMANDEO

hi my handset IMEI No. is 359723032859278 ….
    pls . send me unlock code to deoaman84@yahoo.com

• Admin

Few lazy guys are visiting this site occasionally. πŸ˜‰

262136444684

25. rachel mccann

hi pleaaassseeeee could you unlock my son ericsson x10 012590005036161

26. Thank you very much for the unlocking code. Its really easy and amazing. GR8 help mates

27. Dear sirs, I am endlessly grateful for this selfless sharing of knowledge relating to unlock cell phone ….
    If you ever come back to Croatia, I would like you to try out a good lunch …

nh

28. please help htc my touch 3g imei: 354029030060249 pls.send to
    ilirmolla@hotmail.com

29. Hi, when I try to take a picture or a video with my phone, this message appears: ”camera module not ready”
    Please help me to solve this., Thanks

30. Johnny Bluecheese

Thanks, it worked first time round. great work and I added you +1.

31. Mubashir HasHmi

hi vant to sale my t mobile ZTE G-N281 if anyone vant let me now thts my no. 00442032399573 thanks