ZTE G-N295 AKA Orange Sydney or Optimus Sydney is a touch screen mobile made by ZTE corp. ZTE G N295 comes with an interactive 3.2 inch touch color screen UI, 3.2 megapixel camera, 34MB internal memory, MicroSD card slot can take up-to 4GB and 3.5 mm audio jack. It’s a dual band 2G phone does not support 3G network. Also ZTE G N295 built with WI-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity support. As usual this phone include stranded features like SMS/MMS/WAP, FM Radio, Video camera, GPRS, WAP, MP3 player and JAVA. Read reviews and spec internet for more detail.
Thank you for your valuable feedback that confirm our ZTE calculator support ZTE G N295 / Orange Sydney / Optimus Sydney. You can unlock your N295 free by ZTE unlock code calculator.
How to unlock ZTE G-N295 Mobile by Code.
Using ZTE unlock code calculator G-N295 can be unlock-able in few simple steps.
- Power off your phone, Remove SIM card and power on phone without SIM inside.
- Find out IMEI of your ZTE G N295 / Orange Sydney / Optimus Sydney – Type *#06# in phone and phone will display a 15 digit number called IMEI. Read more about how to find IMEI in this post how to find imei.
- Go to ZTE unlock code calculator in tools section and insert 15 digit IMEI in relevant text box.
- The calculator return two codes, just note NCK/NP code, that will serve as unlock code for your mobile.
- Without SIM card inside type *983*8284#
- Phone now will ask for “Password”. Enter NCK/NP code calculated by ZTE unlock code calculator and click OK. A message will appear saying Done. That’s all.
- Your phone now unlocked and accept any GSM SIM worldwide.
- If you need more help on entering unlock code visit this page
Happy unlocking by wintechmobiles.com. Feedback appreciated; use comment.
Help others find this article, share this story on Facebook or Twitter; Bookmark us at Del.icio.us, Digg; Googlers give us +1.