How to enter unlock code to ZTE phone

Visitors asking questions about how to enter unlock code to some ZTE phones. We don’t have exact answer for this question because there are lot of models in market and we’re not able to test all. But these are the common methods to enter unlock code to generic ZTE or ZTE based phones.

How to Enter Unlock code to ZTE phone
  1. Insert an unacceptable SIM card to locked phone, now phone should ask unlock code (NP code?). Easy just enter code.
  2. Not working?, alright now remove the SIM card and try this code ###825*09# . got the prompt for code? enter the code.
  3. Failed above, try *983*8284# . It should work.
  4. Try *983*865625# also it’s working on few models of ZTE phones like F102 (Thank you ‘Lomarko’ for your comment)
  5. For ZTE S302, TMN1200, MEGAFON SP09, EMPORIA V170 Life+ >> insert a SIM card and type  ###3854#UNLOCK_CODE# . (Replace UNLOCK_CODE with unique unlock code for your phone)
  6. ZTE VODAFONE ZTC SP50 >> insert a SIM card and type ###1562#UNLOCK_CODE# and after press GREEN KEY. (Replace UNLOCK_CODE with unique unlock code for your phone)

All above methods failed? Try Google search and share any new methods via comment with your phone model, let’s help each other.

Happy unlocking.

881 Responses to “How to enter unlock code to ZTE phone”

1. Saraiva

my emei: 863780010196064
    my phone ZTE Skate Acqua
    help me,
    thank you.
    Cumps,

2. charles

How did u put * or #? My cell phone it dosint allowe me to be pressed, how can I press these keys?

3. Mily Dugarte Jerez

necesito por favor desbloquear un zte match se me olvido el código de desbloqueo y es de 4 dígitos el imei: 355637042779728.

4. Magaly Jara Anticona

para el codigo de seguridada del movistar onda que puedo hacer.

5. Thomas Knowlesey Knowles

I have a zte-gr221 the code dusnt seem to be working can any one help thanks.

6. Shahbaz Malik

he I have zte blade grey so where I put my code in emergancy diler.

7. Niumatasere Ilimo

it request for a 16 digits…what's the 16 digits? can anyone tell me please?

8. hi i have ZTE Z992 black.
    can anyone help me with SIM network unlock PIN.

9. I have tried all the methods and they don’t work on my orange ZTE 3100 Hollywood any suggestions please

10. UNBLOCK PL
    IMEI : 866643011063336
    NCK/NP Code : 060396848204
    SPCK/SP Code : 693656958540
    ZTE BLADE 3
    THANK

11. hi can anyone plz help me unlock my zte kis plz? its locked to virgin.
    the imei is 863743010071828

thanks

12. My zte z992 is new and after wrong unlock attempts it came with puk code how can I do plz help me

13. i have ZTE 4G LTE US Cellular phone, i have try all these codes combination ###825*09#, *983*8284#, and *983*865625# but no success yet to get the prompt for code? Do anyone know how to get this prompt so i can enter my unlock code in…?

14. GUILLERMO BARAHONA

Me pueden ayudar a liberar un ZTE Z992 mi imei es 86481015387400, Gracias de antemano

15. Christine Reece

i have a zte blade L2 i am trying to unlock my phone locked to virgin network
    i have tried several codes but they havnt worked, i am unable to enter any numbers, when i put giff gaff sim in the mobile only asks for pin number
    my imei is 865363028008380 can anyone help Please

16. PLZ HELP!! My code was accepted after entering the generated code except SIM1 remained blocked even to a default network and it cant accept any SIM CARD in that particular slot the other can take any and it is able to call

17. PLZ HELP!! My code was accepted after entering the generated code except SIM1 remained blocked even to a default network and it cant accept any SIM CARD in that particular slot the other can take any and it is able to call
    my mobile is ZTE G-S213

18. How to unlock zte blade san francisco imei 355508040521497 it is network locked

19. charly

I have a metro psc ZTE- n910
    i´ve tried all the combinations up here but doest give me the option to put the unlock code, help me please

20. I have a ZTE N9515 wrap its saying unable to establish a wireless date can you help

21. Can you please help me unlock my zte mobile phone please iemi # 865891020475402 I thank you very much if you can please help

22. Mutdaryland

HELP I HAVE THE ZTE ZMAX Model Z970 IT WAS BOUGHT BY MY WIFE AS AN ANNIVERSARY GIFT I ENTERED MY BOOST MOBILE SIM CARD AND IT ASKS FOR SERVICE CARRIER PASSWORD PLEASE HELP ME OUT MY IMEI# 865891029080054 my life wife is so upset she was told it was a boost for but it turned oit it was noT PLEASE HELP ME ITS THE BEST 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIFT I COULD GET WITHOUT HAVING ASK MEANS ALOT TO ME HELP HELP HELP

23. Help plse to unlock my ztemaxx cellphone
    865730021034299 imei code…thx

24. anthony younan

i have a ZTE B795 LOCKED to the telstra boost network my IMEI-863795020257987 IVE been given a NCK LOCK CODE and a SPK LOCK CODE. The NCK LOCK CODE never unlocked my phone and i have only 3 attempts left to try amd get it right so can anyone help me please?/

25. Mariah J.

Will these lock codes work/unlock Cricket wireless cell phones??? I am needing an unlock code for a Samsung galaxy core prime phone! My son needs it for school but the service is horrible! It has no services in this area. PLEASE HELP!

26. Newbie here, please step by step to unlock my Zte Tmn smart a15