Orange San Francisco is ZTE Blade based smart phone released by Orange Network, and it’s comes with a network lock to Orange by factory. San Francisco powered by Android v2.1 Eclair operating system. Also there are lot of noticeable features 3.5 inch touchscreen, 480×800, 600MHz CPU and WiFi / Bluetooth / USB / GPS connectivity.
Unlocking is simple as few steps…
Steps to Unlock Orange San Francisco by Free Code
- Readout IMEI from your Orange San Francisco or ZTE Blade phone. How to read IMEI
- Visit ZTE Blade NCK Calculator and Calculate NCK code online using IMEI you got in previous step.
- Now switch off your mobile.
- Insert a SIM card from different network.
- Power on Orange San Francisco.
- After boot completed, you should be prompted to enter the unlock code.
- Now you have a unlocked San Francisco or ZTE Blade.
Please post your feedback comments and share with friends.